Where Can I Find My Archived Messages In Facebook, You can archive messages in Facebook to put them in a different folder, far from the very first list of conversations. These assists organize your discussions without eliminating them, which is especially helpful if you do not need to message someone however you still wish to save the texts.
Where Can I Find My Archived Messages In Facebook
On Facebook or Messenger.
The quickest technique to acquire to the archived messages is to open this link for Facebook.com messages, or this one for Messenger.com. Either will take you directly to the archived messages.
Or, you can follow these actions to by hand open your archived messages (Messenger.com users can prevent down to Step 3):.
1. For Facebook.com users, open Messages. It’s near the top of Facebook by your profile name.
2. Click See All in Messenger at the bottom of the message window.
3. Click Settings on the leading left of the page.
4. Select Archived Threads.
You can unarchive Facebook messages by just sending another message to that recipient. How to Find Archived Messages on Facebook App, It will appear when again in the main list of messages in addition to other messages that aren’t archived.
On a Cellphone.
You can get to your archived messages from the mobile variation of Facebook too. From your web browser, either open the Messages page or do this:.
1. Tap Messages at the top of the page.
2. Click See All Messages at the bottom of the window.
3. Tap View Archived Messages.
Share Where Can I Find My Archived Messages In Facebook with your friends